DELE FOR YOUNG LEARNERS
DELE FOR YOUNG LEARNERS
Spanish learning has become a choice of many young learners. In order to certify their knowledge, DELE for young learners accreditation is another boost for their successful career.
It is as valid as its counterpart for adults. However, topics vary to adapt to young learners’ interests and make their exam more satisfactory.
Two versions of this exam are available for young learners. They are geared towards Spanish students between 11 and 17 years old (any student above 18 years old must register for the general DELE exam).
Find below some useful information and feel free to contact us anytime to arrange your classes.
DELE A1 for young learners
The DELE A1 exam for young learners consists of four parts:
- Reading comprehension test (45 min)
- Listening comprehension test (20 min)
- Writing expression and interaction test (25 min)
- Oral expression and interaction test (10 min + 10 min preparation time
DELE A2/B1 for young learners
The DELE A2/B1 exam for young learners consists of four parts as well:
- Reading comprehension test (50 min)
- Listening comprehension test (30 min)
- Writing expression and interaction test (50 min)
- Oral expression and interaction test (12 min + 12 min preparation time)
Certificate of Spanish level A2
It certifies that the young learner candidate can understand commonly used, everyday phrases and expressions related to areas of experience especially relevant to them (basic information about themselves and their families, shopping, places of interest, etc...).
Certificate of Spanish level B1
It certifies that the Spanish student can prove the following language skills:
- Understand the gist of clear texts, in standard language, if they involve well-known topics related to work, studies, or leisure.
- Deal with most situations that occur while travelling in areas where Spanish is spoken.
- Produce simple and coherent texts about familiar topics, or topics of personal interest.
- Describe experiences, events, wishes, and hopes, as well as to be able to briefly express opinions or explain plans.
OUR DELE PREPARATION COURSES
Our teachers are OFFICIAL EXAMINERS and have experience in teaching and examining DELE.
Thus, we know the structure and syllabus for the exam to teach our students and get the best results.
We offer the best Spanish courses in Hong Kong with the highest success rate in the exam.
You will not only learn how to speak, write, read and understand Spanish. We will also teach you the best tricks and approaches to have outstanding results.
A more consistent learning must be rewarded.
Send us a message for a customized proposal.
If you have taken Spanish lessons before but you are not sure what level you are in, you can take our Spanish Level Test and our teachers can assess your level based on your test results.